1 General psychiatric management:
- Screen for suspected psychiatric illnesses in adult
- Investigate for underlying physical or psychosocial factors
- Review existing psychiatric illnesses and treatments
2 Specific Psychiatric Management:
- Establish common diagnoses such as cognitive disorders, depression, anxiety, and sleep disorders.
- Arrange advanced investigation such as ECG, neuropsychological assessment and neuroimaging.
- Assess mental capacity for Enduring Power of Attorney, Guardianship and Living Will.
- Arrange non-invasive treatments, namely transcranial Direct Current Stimulation and TMS.
3 Prepare medical report, forensic report and as expert witness
4 Offer public talk, professional and corporate training