1General psychiatric management:
- Screen for suspected psychiatric illnesses in adult
- Investigate for underlying physical or psychosocial factors
- Review existing psychiatric illnesses and treatments
2Specific Psychiatric Management:
- Establish common diagnoses such as cognitive disorders, depression, anxiety, and sleep disorders.
- Arrange advanced investigation such as ECG, neuropsychological assessment and neuroimaging.
- Assess mental capacity for Enduring Power of Attorney, Will, Guardianship Order and Committee of Estate
3Prepare medical report, forensic report and as expert witness
4Offer public talk, professional and corporate training